Now Hiring an Administrative Assistant
Ace Air provides our employees with excellent training and career opportunities. We’re a family-owned company that cares about our team. The following positions are open:
We currently staff two office personnel and are hiring for a third person to help with all office tasks. In this position, the desired candidate will be able to enter in Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable data into Quickbooks software for our 3,000+ Customer Base and our 20+ Rental Properties. The desired candidate will have a solid base knowledge of current accounting principles, have excellent customer and communication skills, and be a motivated self-starter.
- Answering a Multi-line Phone System
- Data Entry into Quickbooks Accounting Software
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Assist in Maintaining our Current Commercial/Residential Service Contracts
- Assist in Dispatching HVAC Service/Installation Technicians to Assigned Jobs
- Assist in Daily Filing: Payables Receipts, Customer Invoices (Digital and Paper Files)
- Enter Service Calls into HVAC Dispatching Software: Service Titan
- Assist with Daily Customer Billing from HVAC Software
- Return After Hours Service Calls 1 Week Per Month
Hours: Monday through Friday 7:45AM – 5:00PM with a 1 hour lunch
The candidate who will succeed here will enjoy the fast-paced environment of a small, family-owned business, where you will do many different things every day and have the ability to continue to expand your knowledge base.
- 2 Years Minimum Quickbooks or Accounting Experience
- Proficient with 10 key
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent Memory Skills
- Competitive wages depending on work experience
- Simple IRA program with company match after a conditional term of employment
- Medical & Dental Insurance paid 100% by our company for Employees after 90 days
- Paid Performance Fund (Vacation & Sick Leave) after 90 days
- Year round full time employment
Must be able to pass background check and drug screening. Our office is a non-smoking office.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $31,200.00 – $37,500.00 per year
If you’re looking for a job in the heating and cooling industry with a top team of outstanding professionals, please mail us your resume or fill out the online application below. Online applicants should submit a resume or employment application to be considered.